The ELCFH receives funds from organizations and individuals to support the needs of young children in Charlotte, DeSoto, Hardee and Highlands Counties. In addition, the ELCFH has established partnerships to help ensure that services and trainings to bolster quality in the child care setting are available to providers and children in our service area.
The ELCFH is grateful for funding provided by the following organizations:
- United Way of Charlotte County
- United Way of Central Florida - Hardee County
- Champion for Children Foundation of Highlands County, Inc.
- United Way of Central Florida - Highlands County
- Charlotte County Board of County Commissioners
- Highlands County Hospital District
- United Way of Suncoast
- City of Punta Gorda
- Giving Partner/Sarasota Community Foundation
- Charlotte County Community Foundation
- Peace River Electric Co-Operative
- Glades Electric Charitable Trust
- Publix Super Market Charities
- Wachovia Wells Fargo Foundation