Useful Links and Information
The ELCFH supports children with special needs to be included in quality early care and education programs. Inclusive services help to ensure that children with and without disabilities experience the benefits of living and growing together.
Benefits of inclusion are:
• Children develop a positive image of themselves and a healthy attitude about the uniqueness of others
• Children with special needs have opportunities to learn new skills by interacting with other children
• Families have an opportunity to teach their children about individual differences and diversity
• A community becomes more accepting and supportive of all people.
ELCFH inclusion services are:
• A WARMLINE (866) 639-4979
• Monthly trainings and in-service for providers
• On-site consultation and technical assistance for providers
Central Directory/FDLRS toll free line (800)654-4440 for information on child screenings/evaluations.
Access to statewide Inclusion/Warm Line (866)357-3239 for information on providing inclusion services.
Public Provider Search Link
Child Care Home Page Link
Florida Abuse Hotline 1-800-96-ABUSE
Child Care Aware
Child Care Licensing
Review provider licensing files and a link to the licensing web site
Office of Early Learning Early Learning call center: 1-866-357-3239
Florida Kid care 1-888-540-5437
Voluntary Prekindergarten and Readiness Rate information
National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies (NACCRRA)
Childcare for Military families